-
Re: More Pound kids
when I was at pound, I thought of transferring to coeburn. I had a coeburn address already, clintwood phone number, and pound high haha.
Since, I was right on the county line, and had lived "in coeburn" my whole life, I wouldn't have to go through anything. My transfer was going to be legit and I wouldn't have to sit out a semester. Or so I was told, by administration.
-
Re: More Pound kids
Not sure how the rule read back then but reading it now it would be a problem (that being said there are loopholes everywhere you look if someone wants to transfer and is willing to jump through a few hoops they can do it)
-
Re: More Pound kids
Who's the kid moving to Wise?
-
Re: More Pound kids
Chris Strouth is 1. Not sure who else may be heading that way
-
Re: More Pound kids
-
Re: More Pound kids
I hear that more than just kids are leaving Pound.
-
Re: More Pound kids
there are quite a few ppl that are wanting out of pound not only kids but teacher too!!
-
Re: More Pound kids
Rumor has it Strouth is wanting to come back to Pound to graduate.Any truth to this?
-
Re: More Pound kids
First that I have heard of it.
-
Re: More Pound kids
i could understand wanting to transfer from pound to kelly for baseball or girls basketball, but football??????????